**Please click here** to download the Tourney Rules and Fish Forms.
Any questions, contact Chris Thury at (612) 590-9785 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE LIABILITY WAIVER INFO BELOW. DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, YOU WILL HAVE TO CHECK A WAIVER BOX THAT VERIFIES YOU'VE READ AND AGREES TO THIS INFORMATION.
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate among and on boats under the auspices of Muskies, Inc. International and the Bemidji/Cass Lake Chapter of Muskies, Inc., I acknowledge, appreciate and agree that:
- “I am aware of the inherent risk of fishing and boating, including but not limited to the risks of collisions with other boats and stationary objects in and around the lake, including rocks, reefs or piers or other vehicles and trailers at landing areas. I am familiar with other risks up to and including death by drowning associated with rough water, changing weather patterns, heavy winds, and lightning storms. I expressly assume all risks associated with this tournament and I hereby release Muskies, Inc. International and the Bemidji/Cass Lake Chapter of Muskies, Inc., the host, sponsors, and tournament officials from all claims of negligence resulting from injury and/or property damages incurred in connections with the tournament.”
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of those persons released from liability below, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and
- I will comply with all rules and regulations. If I have any questions or observe any unusual or unnecessary hazard during my participation, I will immediately bring such to the attention of the nearest official; and
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assign, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless the Muskies, Inc. International and the Bemidji/Cass Lake Chapter of Muskies, Inc., the owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the tournament, their officers, officials, (Releasees) with respect to any and all injury, disability, death or loss of damage to person or property, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- As of this date, I do have a minimum of $100,000 worth of liability insurance on my watercraft/boat.